As promised this month is full of awesome giveaways from some of my favorite apparel, accessory, and product companies! This time I have teamed up with the owner of Cocoa Babies, Nia Tillett-McAdoo for a giveaway. Cocoa Babies was birthed in 2005 with 2 eye-catching designs, Cornbread Fed and Pretty Little Brown Girl. The idea for Cocoa Babies was born a year earlier after the line's creator was inspired to design clothing that represented a healthy alternative to the sexually explicit and otherwise inappropriate messages she found were far too commonplace in the wardrobes of our young people. Cocoa Babies began with a focus on children's clothing and quickly expanded to include a full range of both children and adult items. Driven by the same spirit that inspired the Black Power Movement of the 1970's, Cocoa Babies has cultivated and reincarnated many times over the message that 'Black Is Beautiful'.
So here's the deal, one lucky winner will receive the 100% Natural ladies fitted tee-shirt pictured above. The giveaway will run from February 19th until February 24th and the winner will be selected on February 25th. Follow the instructions below and enter for your chance to win.
Enter to win:
- 1 Cocoa Babies 100% Natural Tee
- Like The Kinky Khronicles fan page @ www.facebook.com/thekinkykhronicles
- Like the Cocoa Babies fan page @ www.facebook.com/cocoababies
- Comment on The Kinky Khronicles' note "enter me to win"
- The winner will be selected using www.randomizer.org
- You must complete all 3 task to be eligible to win (and I will double check)
- Every bonus entry task you complete will count as 1 additional giveaway entry
- If the winner does not respond within 24 hours from the time the announcement is made they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected