Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYC New York Color: Liquid Lipshine



A few weeks ago I received my very first Influenster VoxBox. I was so excited that I was selected to sample the products in the Holiday VoxBox. While I enjoyed testing all of the products my favorite complimentary item was the NYC Liquid Lipshine. If you know me well, you know I LOVE all things lip gloss and this was no different. The color I received was Nude York City and I loved everything about it. It offered moisture and high shine without feeling sticky. It is a perfect gloss that can be worn daily. The lipshine is available in 10 shades that range from nudes to bold hues and best of all it retails at only $2.49!!! You can purchase it from your local Family Dollar, Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, CVS, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others. Check out www.newyorkcolor.com to view all the products available from New York Color and find locations near you...happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment