Sunday, October 30, 2011

Product Review-Reve' Essentials Hair & Body Butter

8oz Hair & Body Butter
Name: Hair & Body Butter

Ingredients: raw unrefined shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, castor oil, vitamin E oil, fragrance
(contains ingredients that are derived from nuts, if you have a nut allergy please seek medical advise before using)

Price: 4 oz jar $8, 8 oz jar $12

Where to buy: www.ReveEssentials.blogspot.com

Product promise: to lock moisture into the hair and skin, soften dry and rough skin

Review: Most of you know that my friend Rebecca and I started a natural hair and body care line so you are probably thinking my review of our product will be biased but I assure you that I am sharing my honest opinion. While I stand behind all of our products the Hair & Body Butter is by far my favorite of them all. I use this product on both my hair and body. On my hair I usually apply it to freshly washed or refreshed hair to lock in moisture when twisting my hair. I apply a leave-in conditioner to my hair and then less than a dime size amount of butter to each section that I am going to twist. The results are a well defined, soft, and moisturized twist out. On my body I apply the butter after getting out of the shower. I pat my skin dry so that all the moisture is not wiped away and then add the butter to my body focusing on my feet, elbows, and hands. These are the driest parts or my body but after continued use I can say that these areas are a lot softer. I have very sensitive skin and I have eczema. There aren't many products I can use on my body that will not cause irritation but this product does not bother me at all. I will definitely continue to use Reve' Essentials Hair & Body Butter and hope that you will to!

Summary: In my opinion this is a quality product that is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to others. A little product goes a long way so you will definitely get your money's worth.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment